Our faculty and students have been busy during the winter break! Check out our newest publications!
First Authored by EES Alumnus Dr. Patrick Alexander of LDEO
- Greenland Ice Sheet seasonal and spatial mass variability from model simulations and GRACE (2003-2012).
Sole Authored by Professor Alfredo Morabia of Queens College in AJPH Perspectives
First Authored and co-authored by Professor Neil Landman of the American Museum of Natural History in the Journal of Molluscan Studies and Cretaceous Research
- A comment on response on: Getting unhooked: comment on the hypothesis that heteromorph ammonites were attached to kelp branches on the sea floor, as proposed by Arkipkin 2014
Co-authored by Professor Christopher Blaszczak-Boxe of Medgar Evers College in Environmental Science and Technology
- Production of Molecular Iodine and Tri-iodide in the Frozen Solution of Iodide: Implication for Polar Atmosphere
Co-authored by Professor Denton Ebel of the American Museum of Natural History
Co-authored by Professor Jacob Mey of Kingsborough Community College
- Child Intelligence and Reductions in Water Arsenic and Manganese: A Two-Year Follow-up Study in Bangladesh
Co-authored by Professor Teresa Bandosz of City College
Co-authored by Professor Elia Machado of Lehman College
Co-authored by Professor Stefan Becker of Lehman College
- Linear Trend Detection in Serially Dependent Hydrometeorological Data Based on a Variance Correction Spearman Rho Method
Co-authored by Professor Nir Krakauer of City College
Co-authored by EES Alumnus Professor Yoram Eshet of The Open University of Israel
- A Decade of Chais Conferences: Introduction to the IJELL Special Series of Chais Conference 2015 Best Papers
Co-authored by Professor JJ Flynn of The American Museum of Natural History
- Postcranial osteology of Azendohsaurus madagaskarensis (?Middle to Upper Triassic, Isalo Group, Madagascar) and its systematic position among stem archosaur reptiles.
- New Notoungulates (Notostylopidae and Basal Toxodontians) from the Early Oligocene Tinguiririca Fauna of the Andean Main Range, Central Chile