May 17th-19th, 2017
The Social Science Research Symposium at the University of Michigan
The aims of the Symposium are as follows:
- to provide social science researchers focusing on sustainability an opportunity to present and discuss their work (e.g. empirical work, case studies, teaching and learning innovations, applied projects, etc.);
- to foster the exchange of information, ideas and experiences acquired in the execution of research projects, especially initiatives which have influenced behavior, decision-making, or policy;
- to discuss methodological approaches and projects which aim to offer a better understanding of sustainability across society and economic sectors;
- and to network the participants and provide a platform so they can explore possibilities for further cooperation.
The Call for Abstracts is open through May 30, 2016.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: May 30th, 2016
- Deadline for submission of papers: September 30th, 2016
- Deadline for full, revised papers: January 30th, 2017
- Deadline for registrations: March 30th, 2017