Date(s) - 11/16/2017
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
GC Room C196.05
Library Resources for International Students Workshop: This 1 ½ hour introductory workshop will give you the basics of how the databases, interlibrary loan, and other resources interact.
* Find ways to get the articles you want with little trouble or anxiety.
* Get books from other places with little trouble.
* Learn about Zotero, a citation management tool.
* Learn about the benefits of MaRLI and how you can borrow books from NYU and Columbia.
* CLICS: what is it, do I need it?
* College and Research Libraries: what it is and how it can help you.
* Ideas on how to manage your downloaded articles.
* OneSearch: when should I use it?
… and any other questions you may have (just ask)