Financial Assistance


Financial Aid Programs for Graduate Students 

Federal Aid

Federal aid is awarded through the Office of Financial Aid in accordance with requirements established by federal law. Federal aid requires completion of theFree Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students who apply early for federal aid may be considered for Federal Work-Study positions and/or Federal Perkins Loans for the upcoming academic year. Students interested in Federal Direct Loans may apply by submitting a loan application in addition to filing a FAFSA. First-time borrowers must complete a pre-loan interview (online option available) before the loan is disburse.

Institutional Aid

Institutional aid is based on a combination of need and merit. This may include: scholarships, fellowships, grants, assistantships, etc. The funding for institutional aid comes from the college. In order to find out more about the institutional aid offered, please contact the your academic department.

Federal Work-Study Program

Work-study offers students the opportunity to earn money on campus or at a public or private non-profit organization. This money may be used to help pay for educational expenses. To be eligible, students must demonstrate financial need, must be attending college at least half-time (6 credits per semester), must be enrolled in degree-granting programs, and must be either a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.  Students use the FAFSA as the application form to determine eligibility for the Federal Work-Study program.

Applying for Federal Aid
Federal Assistance
Fellowships and Grants
Doctoral Dissertation Fellowships and Grants
Veterans Affairs
Additional Sources of Funding
Additional Financial Aid Guidelines
Tax Benefits
Financial Assistance FAQs
Return of Title IV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *