Guttman Community College, located on 40th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves., has three current openings for adjuncts in Spring I term (beginning March 2, 2018):
1. LAS 201 Environmental Ethics, TuTh 9.45-11.15am
2. Introduction to Urban Community Health, MW 3-4.30pm
3. Introduction to Urban Community Health, TuTh 4.45-6.15pm
1. Disciplinary suitability and relevant research applicable to the course
2. Previous teaching experience (community college experience highly preferred)
3. Confirmation that taking this course will not put you over union specified limits (Spring 1 assignments follow the 9/6 rule)
4. Your availability for a brief in-person interview–please give us 2-3 possible times that would work for you and we will reach out to find a time that suits.