The Office of Educational Opportunity and Diversity is now accepting applications for Dean K Harrison awards. In an effort to ensure the sustainability of the award program, there are a few changes to the structure and nomination procedure this year.
- A limited number of awards with be given on a competitive basis (there will be fewer awards, but the award dollar amount will be higher).
- Applications will comprise a 3-5 page statement of research/dissertation project and the attached info/cover sheet.
- Students should email their cover sheet and statement (preferably as a single PDF file) to their respective Academic Program’s Executive Officer; copying their faculty research/dissertation advisor.
- The Executive Officer will review the submission and forward to the Educational Opportunity and Diversity office.
- The awards are only open to level 2 and 3 students.
To apply, please follow the instructions on the attached DKHCover form.
Applications should reach the Office of Educational Opportunity and Diversity (again, through your EO) no later than May 9.
If you require technical assistance or have any other questions, please email me at jfra…@gc.cuny.edu.